Bridge Athletics Membership Policy
Bridge Athletics is a business that engages its community in health & wellness. It provides structure to guide you along the pathway from who you are to who you want to be.
We combine CrossFit methodology with amazing wellness practices and a thriving social network to build strong bodies, clear minds, and elevated spirits.
We are passionate about who we are, and what we do. In order for us to continuously provide the best product to you, please follow the procedures below. We appreciate your cooperation and support in helping us maintain these policies!
No Rollover Classes
- Upon expiration of any membership, all unused classes expire. Unused classes do not rollover month-to-month.
- Personal Training Sessions Expire After 4 Months.
- Punch Card (10 Classes) Expire After 4 Months.
- Monthly Memberships are Month-to-Month.
- If a member wishes to place their membership on hold, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 7 days before you wish to place your hold. You must submit a Hold Request Form. If notification is not given within 7 days, Bridge Athletics will start the hold 7 days from the submission date. This is the only method in which to place your membership on hold.
- The minimum length of a hold is 30 days. Holds may be taken in increments of 30 days up to a total of 90 days (unless accompanied by a doctor’s note, or for military reasons). Upon completion of a maximum hold, billing will resume again according to the contract details.
- There is a $30 Hold Maintenance Fee per 30 days of the hold.
- A hold may not be placed on an account more than twice in one calendar year (unless accompanied by a doctor’s note, or for military reasons).
- A hold request of longer than 6 months in a calendar year will result in cancellation of membership. All cancellation policies will apply.
To summarize: Submit a Hold Request Form at least 7 days before you want your membership on hold. You can put your membership on hold for 30, 60 or 90 days. You will be charged $30 per each 30 day increment of your hold in lieu of your membership price.
Membership Cancellation or Membership Downgrade
- All memberships are subject to a 30-day cancellation notice.
- ALL MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATIONS MUST BE EMAILED TO: email@example.com and you must complete the Membership Cancellation Form in order for your 30-day cancellation to be activated.
- If you wish to cancel your membership, you must notify Bridge Athletics by submitting a Membership Cancellation Form at least one calendar month before the next billing date. If notification is not given within this time, the cancellation will take effect the following billing cycle. The member will remain active until the cancellation is effective.
- The membership must be active (not on hold status) in order to request a cancellation.
- All memberships are set to auto-renew each month. Contracts renew at the end of their term.
- All downgrade requests to memberships, will become effective the following month. You must notify Bridge Athletics by submitting the Membership Cancellation Form. The Membership Cancellation Form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to your contract renewing.
- There are significant fees associated with accepting credit cards, and even larger fees associated with refunding money. Any refunds will be subject to a 5% fee due to the credit card processing fees we incur on both sides of the transaction.